Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It feels like summer again, but not in a good way.

After a while, and I am sure that anyone who writes or blogs in a non professional fashion can agree on this, life gets in the way and your ability or desire to blabber on teh interwebs takes a nosedive.  I have obviously not written as much as I'd like and I do feel bad about that.

The Girl gets closer.  She kicks and wiggles and squiggles and we wait.  OOOooooooh how we wait.  Fortunately at this writing we have 2 days and 4 hours to go have her where we would like.  In no time flat we will be on the home stretch and we will see what happens to my productivity then!

Working on two or three different projects now.  One I am thinking would be best done in water colors, one in acrylic and the other/s digitally.  I will keep at them even after The Girl comes.  I have too.  I want to make good things for my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment