Monday, August 25, 2014

How do you do it?

At this point in time, Monday morning, 11:27 am on Aug 25th, The Girl has not yet arrived.  Her due date is the 29th.

Maybe we are just being impatient or we were spoiled with our first child, who due to medical reasons had to be induced early.  Ergo we did not go through the last month of pregnancy and all of the "fun" that brings. However The Wife has been having contractions for three weeks.

We are tired.  Well, I should amend that.  I am tired, she is exhausted.  We are starting to get that glaze that says "maybe today, but probably not" and we sigh and go back to what we were doing.

I know it is for the best that she is getting more incubation time, I do and I know that I am being selfish when I say I want this baby out.  I want us all to have some rest.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment