Monday, August 18, 2014

Still waiting.

While The Girl is not yet technically due and we should be waiting patiently for the due date, we're done.  I don't think I've been as prepared for anything as we are for the Girl.  The Wife and I were talking about it this weekend and pretty much landed on the fact that if we still had something major to do then maybe, MAYBE the waiting wouldn't be so bad.

I would call this weekend rather successful though, in spite of not spawning a new Overlord.  I purchased a birthday gift for The Wife and The Boy received his first comic book.  Its Angry Birds and while I may not have selected it, he loves it.  He slept with it last night.  Every time he was up to use the bathroom, when I tucked him back in he had to have it.  Its like it is in his blood or something...

Additionally I've had the opportunity to give myself a lot of work, which I did and now must find the time to do.  That will be interesting once the Girl decides to finally make an appearance, but doable.  All it takes is the determination to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment