Monday, June 9, 2014

Being a new Da takes a lot of time. Who knew?

I've been tossing around the idea of blogging again, partially to review things, partially to talk about "Being a Dad" experiences and also just to keep the creative juices flowing.  Lo and behold, I had already started a blog that I had apparently completely forgotten about.

In the time since the last post I had my child, a healthy boy with red hair and more energy than I was prepared for.  We've grown as a family.  We've had a couple of losses as most people do.  We are also expecting another child.  A little girl.  I am not afraid.  I am hopeful.

To that end I would like to explore writing a book or a story for each of my children.  Ultimately I would like to write something that a lot of kids would be able to relate with. A book that is part adventure, part helping and part whimsy.  Big problems, little solutions.  I don't know if I can do it, but I will try.  It is the least I owe my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment