Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The hunt.

For a while, I searched.  I sought an answer to an age old question.  Who has the best cheese filled hot dog?  I received a hint that they could be found at High Grade Meats.  A local meat packer of some renown who had, by luck or a deal with INFERNUS ET GOMMME had the BEST hot dogs.  They had these cheddar filled jalepeno monsters that were just soooo melty and grand.

They went out of business.

A while ago...

So long that I've settled for lesser dogs.  Knockoffs..... Guy Fierri branded links tempted me... I've resisted them so far.  I would love to have a great dog like that once more. So if anyone has any tips or hints as to where I might be able to find a delicious juicy, cheesy, melty, spicy.......... Just let me know, okay?

OKAY?

------

I've contemplated getting a meat grinder and making my own hot dogs but the biggest thing stopping me is the fact that my kitchen is about nine square feet.  It is a very tiny kitchen that has tiled countertops and is about fifty years old.  The joys of apartment living....  It has made it so I have a requirement of my kitchen of the future.  There must be an island, perhaps with a bar.  At the very least there should be at least four feet of countertop that I could use to make various treats and tasty meals.

This isn't the best post, I know.  It has been a rough couple of days.  I promise that I will be better and less distracted by hot dogs.  LESS. That's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment